Friday 26 August 2011

Jules Archer from Mary Kay cosmetics

My name is Julianne Archer and I am a Early Childhood/ Primary School Teacher and Independent Beauty Consultant.  After having my first child I came to that time of deciding whether or not teaching was the career I wanted to go back to.  Knowing that I couldn't face choosing between my child and career I chose to do Mary Kay on a part time basis. 

I have been involved with Mary Kay for the last 8 years. Mary Kay is a company with over 45 years experience.
 We are the NUMBER 1 Skin Care and Cosmetics Company in America and have led that industry for the last 14 years. 

The philosophy of our company is based on the "Golden Rule"- Do for others, what you would have done to yourself.   I love this ethos and I also take joy in the knowledge that Mary Kay strongly believes that life should be based around putting "Faith First, Family Second and Career Third".  My life is enriched because I can provide women with the opportunity to have some pampering and to give them the best quality products that money can buy.
Quite often, we as women are over looked and undervalued.  It is my job to ensure that my clients can Look Good on the outside to help them Feel Better on the inside.

As an Australian based consultant I am heavily involved in the Salvation Army- Domestic Violence Appeal and also the LOOK GOOD, FEEL GOOD FOUNDATION.  I believe that if we Look Good on the outside we can Feel Good on the inside.  This company is about enriching womens lives, encouraging them to find confidence and to discover their "Inner and Outer Beauty".  I cater for Bridal and Baby Showers and also provide gift services for both.  I teach skin care and make up application.  I also do Body Care, Customised Skin Care and Colour Programs, Fragrances, Mens Skin Care and provide the busy women with Personal In House Beauty and Skin Care Consultations.



Please don't hesitate to contact me on 0409 614 334 or julesarcher@ymail.com to book an appointment or find out more about this amazing company.

No comments:

Post a Comment